- House Bill 91- Discussions centered around the new legislation and what changes could be made. The conversation focused on how many football games should be played in a year and how many playoff games there should be. Most, if not all agree that 16 games is too much in a season. Classifications were also brought up and how many classifications there should be in the state. Most agree that there should be 6 state championships in every sport. More discussion is needed on how to organize classifications.
- ENCFCA All-Area Team– January 10th is the last date to receive nominations for the All-Area Team. Remember, it is two nominations per team. If the player is not nominated by a coach then they will not be selected for the All-Area Team.
- ENCFCA/FCA Johnnie Magbie Scholarship- More information for the nomination of players to receive this scholarship will be coming out soon. In general, the student must be a senior football player who is involved with FCA.
- Winter Clinic Schedule Finalized- The winter clinic schedule has been finalized and will be sent out later this week. So far there have been 75 coaches pre-register, so we are expecting a great turnout this year.
- Locations for Future Meetings for 2022- February- Mt. Olive. March- Wilson. April-Jacksonville. May- Greenville.
0 comments on “January 2022 Meeting Minutes”